At Friant, It’s important to keep our customers informed as we operate during these unprecedented times. We realize that our clients rely on transportation and are facing challenges related to timing, restrictions and significant waves of demands due to closures & openings.
All Friant orders follow our standard lead times (View All Standard Lead Times
) and we are doing our best to maintain these estimated arrival dates. However, given the current environment, we encourage you to consider and plan for the potential of delays. Our teams are here to help bring as much visibility as possible to assist in this planning. Please Contact Customer Service for details.
To help you navigate around potential delays, we have provided some suggestions to consider when placing an order with Friant and planning your delivery and installation..
What you can do:
- When possible, please provide Purchase Orders well in advance of required delivery date
- Make sure Purchase Orders detail a Required Delivery Date if known and/or Requested Ship Date
- Pad dates with
an understanding for potential delays
- Check emailed shipping notifications for tracking information and links to specific carrier websites for most up to date information on estimated delivery
- Communicate early and often with our Friant customer service team and/or your Friant sales representative to provide updated email addresses for order and shipment notifications
What we are doing to help:
- ·We are keeping team members safe by promoting physical distancing at offices and providing “Work From Home” options to those who require it, as we remain fully functional to support your needs.
- Our Customer Service Teams and Installation Hotline are available within normal business hours, and you can reach someone by phone at the following numbers: Customers Service 877-828-0410 / Installation Hotline 866-725-7041
- We are in close contact with all of our supply partners as well as our national logistics partner C.H. Robinson. We are constantly processing insight and data due to COVID-19 restrictions and making adjustments to best serve our customers.
- We have created and continue to develop a number of digital platforms such as our online shop, 3D showroom tours & product views and augmented reality, designed to provide a safe and easy ways to explore and purchase Friant products.
- For up-to-date information on available products explore Friant.com or contact a Friant Sales Rep from our Contact Page.
Our Standard Lead time always includes a flex date of a one day prior to the estimated ship date, or one day after. This range is due to the nature of LTL shipping and the potential for delays with shared freight. Please include these days in any of your expected ship dates.
Our two US Manufacturing facilities (California and Virginia) are each distribution points for specific products. This cross-nation ability has been a winning factor in Friant’s ability to deliver quickly from each coast
California: All lines except Soft Seating
Virginia: All lines except Casegoods, Dash, Mesa, Shield, Willow and Novo/Interra/Verity laminate storage.
We have a dedicated nationwide logistics partner to support tracking, product safety and most important customer satisfaction. Through a range of shipping strategies we strategically package and ship orders to ensure safety and on-time delivery.
To our customers we thank you for your business and will continue to monitor situations to limit delays or disruptions that may impact your order.
Stay safe and healthy,